Employers in the communications field need more than words on paper! We need a tangible product to evaluate a potential employee's ability. BRC13 provides experience by implementing the concepts students learn in college. Our "on the job" experience is not offered by many other companies! Although our students are not paid, the knowledge and experience they acquire is priceless!
BRC13 offers a limited number of unpaid internships to students who have completed at least one year of college. We offer both credit and non-credit internships at our main studio in Lehighton, Pennsylvania. Internships are awarded to the strongest candidates after an interview process. Please plan ahead and apply early!
Some notes about our internships...
- All internships at BRC13 are unpaid.
- No intern will work in any on-air capacity
- We accept credit and non-credit interns.
- All interviews are conducted at our Studio at 936 Elm Street, Lehighton PA 18235. (all interns also work out of this location)
- Internships hours are weekdays only - shifts vary but many are 2pm-8:30pm (interns may work as little as two or as many as 5 days a week depending on college requirements and availability)
- Interns are required to successfully complete a background check and drug testing prior to beginning any internship with BRC13
How to apply
There are two steps to apply:
1. Fill out an online application at https://www.pencor.com
2. Send a letter of request with your choice of internship, resume and reel (if available) to:
Attn : Marie Johns
936 Elm Street
Lehighton, PA 18235