A woman is recovering after an explosion demolishes her Wayne County home.

It happened Sunday on Tiffany Drive in Paupack Township. According to police reports, the victim is a 59 year-old woman who recently bought the home which had no heat or hot water. Police believe the cause of the explosion was 500 pound propane cylinder. They say there may have been a fault in the delivery system which caused the gas to build up, and when the basement reached a certain concentration the propane ignited causing the house to explode. First responders found debris from the home 200 yards away. The victim was found conscious outside of her home with second and third degree burns. She was flown to the Lehigh Valley Burn Center for her injuries.